Intro Love the work and want to get involved!

Dan Up!

• Name: Daniel Vernall
  • Social: https://github.com/Dan-Up
  • Skills / Tools: I've been interested in game design for a long time and started scripting with php and then moved onto to some java and c#. I'm not an advanced programmer by any means, but I'm a quick learner and a very good study, so I hope to improve and hopefully contribute meaningfully to the project!
  • Found via: Looking for Minecraft alternatives
  • Interests: I'm very interested in development of features and content in Terasology. Especially working along with others on a really good crafting system.
  • Extra: I bring enthusiasm and drive, that I hope will encourage and inspire others to keep improving a very cool game

Florian

Contributor
Architecture
hi, welcome.

@Josharias is currently working ion a JoshariasSurvial mod that has already a lot of crafting. (The mod thorugh the ages has also a quite a bit of crafting, but there is not so much active development like in JoshariasSurvial) There is a forum thread about Joasharias Survival. He will propably be happy about assistence.

Dan Up!

Wonderful. Thanks for the reply. I've tried a bit of the Through the Ages one which is fun, but the crafting seems a little... fiddly you know? Took me quite a while to find how to get a twig lol. I'll head over to Josharias' thread and say hello.

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Welcome! :)

Throughout the Ages is indeed a bit fiddly as it isn't being actively maintained so some bugs have been sneaking in (most recently having the crafting end products go invisible, which makes crafting a tad bit more challenging ...)

Working on content in Josharias Survival is a great start!