Archived Pause menu

Nym Traveel

Contributor
Art
World
Well, the thread title says it all ;)
I wanted to take a picture but post another thread before and boom I'm in the middle of the night :O

Shouldn't the pause menu also pause the game? :D

A second suggestion, concerning the menu itself:
I don't know if I'm alone with this problem but somehow my perception of a pause menu is the following:

Back to game

Some options
more options
etc
Exit world (optional)
Exit game

Well, this attitude often left me in the situation of being send back to my original spawn point, which can be very frustrating^^
Anyway, the sugestion in the text is obvious: changing the layout of the menue :D

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Good suggestions, yeah the menu pausing but not really is quirky. And stuff like key bindings should be changeable without exiting to the main menu :)

What gets you sent back to Spawn though? Your position should persist between world / game loads

Immortius

Lead Software Architect
Contributor
Architecture
GUI
He would be accidentally clicking the Respawn button, which sits where you would expect a Back To Game button to be.

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
He would be accidentally clicking the Respawn button, which sits where you would expect a Back To Game button to be.
Ah, yeah, okay. Yes, would be nice to move stuff around a little. Pinging Adeon - miniME89 - x3ro - if any of you want to look at that sometime :)

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps