Inactive Procedural Architecture Grammar

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Bump - since grammar resurfaced recently (a separate module popped up on GitHub) I thought I'd get this thread back to the top and share this little article:

http://www.sdtimes.com/content/article.aspx?ArticleID=71283&page=1

JetBrains (makers of IntelliJ) are open sourcing "Project Nitra" - a language/grammar thing to support that sort of stuff. Seemed like it may be relevant to our interests, in particular since IntelliJ is our primary IDE and probably will get along with Nitra well :)

msteiger

Contributor
World
Architecture
Logistics
Thanks for the pointer - the Architectural Grammar thing is quite high on my priority list. I need TeraMath for that though and therefore I'm waiting for TeraMath v1.0 to be tested/integrated in the game first. I continue on it every now and then but no big progress thus far ..

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Bump - moved to Modules as I figure this is still doable as one. Although it may still lack for third party dependency support.

Also: TeraMath is in, one obstacle less, woo!

Skaldarnar

Development Lead
Contributor
Art
World
SpecOps
Agree, I/we need to get back to this rather sooner than later. Probably the concrete goal of generating fortress structures for LaS is encouraging enough to get something done :D