WIP Screenshot and video collection

Florian

Contributor
Architecture
This is a collection of cool screenshots and videos I have seen from terasology. If you know some more please let me know so that I can add them to the list:

A fluid system that powers windmills from @Josharias:

A screenshot of a noise algorithm from @Esereja:

Considering that terasology has unlimited depth/height having such a cave generation algorithm seems to be nice

A engine pulling a minecart by @Adeon:

and a nice way to build big rails also by @Adeon:

A UI for designing AIs via behavior trees from @synopia:

Most impressive build so far (Build project started by @Soos621):

Further videos:

Last edited:

msteiger

Contributor
World
Architecture
Logistics
How about collecting all video content in a dedicated YouTube channel? It would be easy to locate and easy to share..

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
@begla used Fraps. I've tried that a bit and otherwise just grabbed some random free tool online. Haven't recorded anything for a long time though, and our poor channel looks pretty neglected as far as official content goes :)

Skaldarnar

Development Lead
Contributor
Art
World
SpecOps
@msteiger: I used Fraps to record material for the small teasers, and I'm willing to do a new one :D

It just needs some time and effort to build or set up some good scenes. Straying deer and other content it great to show off, in contrast to all the logistic and architectural work. Probably we need some fancy graphics or other explanatory stuff for a behind-the-scenes video. Once we have some solid game modes, I plan to do small trailers for each of them, e.g., TtA and LaS.

PS @Florian: My Gothic Village, even with Download (beware, very very outdated :D)

msteiger

Contributor
World
Architecture
Logistics
Sounds great! I'd like to have a teaser of PolyWorld, which should be ready within the next couple of weeks. Let's see how it goes..