Super Slow Motion / #95

Status
Not open for further replies.

metouto

Contributor
Art
I have found that this newest update is in super slow motion on my computer ...anyone else find that to be the same with them???

Kai Kratz

Witch Doctor
Contributor
Architecture
Logistics
Yes problem acknowledged. I did introduce this bug, fix should be up tonight (european tonight that is ^^ )

metouto

Contributor
Art
Thanks for reply Kai Kratz I thought last night I had dome something to my computer to make this happen :)

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Doobeedoo... *taps on some keys and edits board user settings*

Kai Kratz

Witch Doctor
Contributor
Architecture
Logistics
Cervator said:
Doobeedoo... *taps on some keys and edits board user settings*
YES i like it!

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Let this be a worthy lesson for anybody else thinking about breaking the app / the applet / the world repeatedly... do it, and you'll get a cool title to highlight your achievements.

Er, yeah. Totally gonna work!

Kai Kratz

Witch Doctor
Contributor
Architecture
Logistics
HAHAHA you missed that i broke the applet yesterday again (and fixed it today before you could scold me!)

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
I hadn't noticed you fix it in the first place, debug was still broke :D

But maybe you refixed that, then broke it, THEN fixed it again!

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
I did get a feel for the odd slowness at one point tonight, but then not so much at another point. Is the fix in? I haven't even caught any details. But at least I'm almost caught up again after that crazy spike in activity!

Let me know when this is fixed for sure - I'd like to consider updating master if we're in the all clear!

Kai Kratz

Witch Doctor
Contributor
Architecture
Logistics
Cervator said:
I did get a feel for the odd slowness at one point tonight, but then not so much at another point. Is the fix in? I haven't even caught any details. But at least I'm almost caught up again after that crazy spike in activity!

Let me know when this is fixed for sure - I'd like to consider updating master if we're in the all clear!
Did some testing yesterday and it seemed fixed - but I'm not 100% sure. Begla told me he isn't done with the delta time based updates yet so it might not yet be fixed. But I didn't notice any more slowdowns even when below 15fps.

metouto

Contributor
Art
So, my desktop computer is only getting FPS of 4.6 and 4.8 and that would be the reason I am having problems then :(

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Build #96 explicitly states it is an attempted fix for the slowdown, so try the latest. There are a few others too and we're up to build #100 (my trigger! score!)

metouto

Contributor
Art
I still have the same problems in #100 I just had not started a new post about that update because I was not sure if the fix was truly in ...

Kai Kratz said:
Cervator said:

Did some testing yesterday and it seemed fixed - but I'm not 100% sure. Begla told me he isn't done with the delta time based updates yet so it might not yet be fixed. But I didn't notice any more slowdowns even when below 15fps.

Status
Not open for further replies.