Terasology tutorial

PaprikaPeng

Contributor
Hunter
Hey guys!
I translated my first Terasology tutorial to english because I guess there are too little video tutorials on YouTube about that. I'm planning to translate my other tutorials too! And from time to time I will release new tutorials when important things changed in Terasology!

This is the tutorial:

The playlist you can find here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLrQGSa_oFiNHR_Ofh5nvCj_j66frR_oR

Sorry for sometimes poor english & have fun! ;)

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Awesome! Thank you very much :)

Looking forward to more of these, especially on the mods. Many of the one-time videos on Terasology that people make either miss the mods completely or can't figure out how to use them, heh. I know that's a usability issue on our side, but that will be a secondary priority for a while still I suspect - pre-alpha and all! :alien:

PaprikaPeng

Contributor
Hunter
I think my next tutorial should be about the mods! ;)
Nice idea, thank you for that! But first I want to translate my second and third tut.
And I need some time to learn much more about the single mods.
I'll do my best! ;)

begla

Project Founder and Lead Developer
Contributor
Architecture
Logistics
Großartig! :)

Thanks for all your hard work - having some high quality videos like yours available from time to time when new features arise is a great thing. And the tutorials also help with some of the not-so-intuitive but mighty features - like crafting for example.

PaprikaPeng

Contributor
Hunter
Thank you! I hope that my tutorials give an easy start up to newcomers. This fantastic game just deserves it... :)

PaprikaPeng

Contributor
Hunter
And this is my second tutorial. It's about the console and I hope it's easy to understand... ;)

Enjoy! :)

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Part two posted to the social outlets! Thanks again and keep it up :)