Archived The game stops when there are the words "Registering systems" over the loading bar.

akm

Like the title says, the game stops when there are the words "Registering systems" over the loading bar. I've just installed Windows 10 and Java on my tablet pc which has 1,89 GB RAM and a 1,3 GHz CPU.

Last edited:

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Hi @akm and thanks for the report :)

While there isn't an outright error in the log I'm afraid it is highly likely that tablet won't be able to run Terasology :(

What exact tablet is it and what graphics chip does it have? Likely it is some flavor of Intel HD Graphics, which has a lot of trouble with some types of games. Although that said the log just stops while attempting to create a world - it may just be running out of overall system resources.

You could try something extremely minimal like lowest config under graphic settings + use the "BuilderSampleGameplay" option in the create game drop-down just to see if it works, that loads the least possible to run the game. It'll probably still crash/stall though :(

akm

So I have to change the resolution of my Asus Transformer Book T100TA? Yes, it has a Intel HD Graphics. That's what the pre-installed driver says.

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Not the tablet's resolution, the in-game graphic settings. Maybe the game will run at minimal settings with a minimal gameplay setting, but I still really doubt it. That tablet is really low powered and not meant for serious or really even mid-level gaming :unsure: