The Little Progress Being Made

JacksonSoftware

As I have seen there has been little to no progress being made in the game and I think me and my team have had the idea to work on it independently and release it to this forum for you guys to try out and leave feedback, if such would be OK with Cervator. My team has multiple ideas to work with this game,such as
  1. Continuing the work on the Dark Empire arc
  2. Put in warring factions
  3. Working on a SteamLink Multi-player (where you can play with a party of 4 friends through steam)
  4. Adding new items and Mercenaries.
Please leave feedback on which you like to see first and me and my team will work on that with permission from the MovingBlocks team of course.

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Hi @JacksonSoftware and good to see you on the forum, was wondering after the email when you (all?) might show up :)

Destination Sol is open source now so you don't need to ask permission at all. You can do with it what you please. I'd love to see more progress while we're in a somewhat quiet period here (mostly our Terasology alpha release + me getting caught up with work in RL)

Want to tell us a bit about yourself? What is your team? Where are you from?

We'd be happy to help test out and release new stuff with your assistance :)

JacksonSoftware

Hey @Cervator,
My team is made up of 26 people just looking to shred some downtime and have a bit of fun! We are located in Raleigh, NC and would love to get right in with any help available. We have put some of our games up on Steam Greenlight, which never really found the needed following. But seeing how our other team is working hard at fixing those up we are here, just looking to help!

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Wow, that's a bit bigger than I expected! Are you like a small part time indie studio just with a lot of people or something?

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Quite impressive @JacksonSoftware ! Looking forward to see you in action. I haven't noticed any new forks, are you still just trying to set up locally? Or is https://github.com/askneller one of you?

Do ask if you have any setup questions or let us know about progress :)