This forum is now also 20% cooler

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
I wonder if this was what begla felt a disturbance in the force from earlier - my final descent into full-fledged bronyhood. I don't think I can claim merely being a contact-brony after inhaling this deep:

:ajconfused::ajsleepy::ajsmug::cowbell::flutterbunny::fluttercry::flutterrage::flutterbad::fluttersquee::flutteryay::flutteryow::derp::pinkiecrazy::pinkiegasp::pinkiehappy::pinkiesmile::rainbowdetermined::rainbowhuh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowwild::raritycry::raritydespair::raritywink::trixie::twilightangry::twilightblush::twilightoops::twilightsmile::scootangel::lunasigh::trollestia::omg:

And if this can't get Kai Kratz to post on here again - then I don't know what can :D

These originate from the EVE Online corporation I'm a member of - our CEO put these on the forum, which was a big success. This thread's namesake is over here: http://forum.eveuniversity.org/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=52813 (Thanks Keld!). He put them together from sources unknown (plus a few contributed later by locals), now I propagate them and might even package them up for a Xenforo resource. I went through the trouble of first grabbing them individually, splicing them into a single sprite sheet PNG (well, except OMG, that's a separate gif), then dicing them into appropriate pieces with that CSS Sprite Mode thing Xenforo supports - wee! ;)

Additionally we didn't have all the smilies Xenforo ships with defined - so I added all those in too (they were already there on the spritesheet PNG, just not enabled):

:);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O:geek::alien::barefoot::cautious::coffee::cry::devil::giggle::love::laugh::ninja::notworthy::poop::rofl::sick::sleep::sneaky::speechless::thumbsup::thumbsdown::unsure::whistle::3

So now we finally have enough (read: too many) smilies to play with. Only took.. four hours? Heh. I might just sink the money into getting that nice extra rating addon too.

I'll happily add even more smilies if somebody is burning to restore the proper pony balance - popularity has left the ratios somewhat skewed :twilightblush:

begla

Project Founder and Lead Developer
Contributor
Architecture
Logistics
Okay, this is awesome. Balance in the force restored. Thanks Cerv! :omg:

Kai Kratz

Witch Doctor
Contributor
Architecture
Logistics
:pinkiegasp: AWSEOME

Kai Kratz

Witch Doctor
Contributor
Architecture
Logistics
Oh and on a side note: I didn't forget about Terasology or anything :) Be back in August :D

:trollestia: A trollface my little pony? Well, that's new to me:laugh:.

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Oh and on a side note: I didn't forget about Terasology or anything :) Be back in August :D
Yeah, I know, but I gotta tease to get that overall post count up! :D

Btw, feel free to share on your G+, I know that gets ponylicious at times ;)