Ummm...Hello

NiuWang

Hey guys, I'm new here. I love games like minecraft, or survival games in general with open loot pvp combat such as Mortal Online and I'm here to watch this game grow and offer feedback. Hopefully, I can establish myself well in this community and game.

I'm NiuWang, I generally BETA test games only, rarely do I stick around to play an MMO.

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Hi NiuWang and welcome!

As you can see we're growing slowly but steadily. If you're up for contributing something just let us know, we're happy to provide hints and advice :)

NiuWang

Hi NiuWang and welcome!

As you can see we're growing slowly but steadily. If you're up for contributing something just let us know, we're happy to provide hints and advice :)
Actually I plan to set up a server for communal use(if there isn't one already), but I don't have the required information, think you can provide that?

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
That's fine too, but still a bit early - we don't have a headless server option yet, currently you have to host using the client itself, then give friends your IP so they can connect.

We need to do some graphics work before we can use a headless server, might be a few months still. Right now the focus is on GUI and content :)