Update menu in wikia

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Hi @AvaLanCS - I see your edits in the history, but actually have no idea who started that page or who has any kind of admin rights to it. I expect it was just whatever random fan created the page first :)

There may be a lot of those kinds of sites, similar situation with Terasology. Unless we link to it from somewhere official it is a cool and appreciated community effort but not supported. We can't manage every possible wiki site :D

If you'd like to keep editing the Wikia site feel free. Maybe there's a way to find out what user has admin access or some policy that you can become admin if any existing admin is inactive?

We don't have an official wiki yet with no immediate plans to have one with detailed game info since part of the fun is actually finding all the different pieces. Maybe over time we'll be able to add some in-game documentation or achievement screens where you can see dark images of the available weapons and they get filled in as you find them.

AvaLanCS

Contributor
Yes, you are right :( I should have suspected it was not an official wiki.

A screen like that would be nice. I love the exploration too, but at the end of the day, I like to check up on wikis whether I have missed something cool on the way :) I am still trying to find the heavy blaster for example