What will the new year bring ....

metouto

Contributor
Art
I joined terasology back on Dec. 24, 2011 :eek: ... now to some this has not been a long time at all, :D a few have been here a lot long than that:D, but as I am getting older :cry: and as the new year is about to begin:cautious: I can't stop to wonder .... where/who/what ..... we (terasology) will be at the end of 2013.:coffee:

Would any like to take a stab at the answer .....:whistle:

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Actually beyond pre-alpha :trollestia:

I'd like to think we would have achieved most our primary goals like multiplayer, crafting, combat, game modes, etc, along with hopefully a working Android/OUYA version. With worlds that can be generated in different ways with remarkable realism and/or richness, maybe even grown organically. Populated by races that can start from scratch and build decent looking cities and more. And all that set to a beautiful soundtrack you can barely notice changing around you.

Always more content / modules to add after that tall order, built on a more complete modding framework with automated downloads and what not :D

metouto

Contributor
Art
That there would be ... one giant leap for terasology :barefoot: .... but lets see that happen:thumbsup: .... just so I can see what you would then do with ALL your spare time Cervator :coffee:

Nym Traveel

Contributor
Art
World
couldn't resist giving you a optimistic rate cerv :p

Anyways, I think we have a whole lot of talented people around, I'm looking forward to 2013 with you :)

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Hey I collect rainbows! They're pretty! Bring em on :D

Skaldarnar

Development Lead
Contributor
Art
World
SpecOps
I'm looking forward to a great MULTIPLAYER event to our next birthday :) And of course we would have a big discussion about the kind of map generator we chose, the background story of the world, ... ;)