Logistics
SpecOps
Back on track here taking notes while tinkering with Nodes as Tabs:

1 - You have to add a div to Pages before they'll format "normally" like so:

HTML:
<div class="messageText ugc baseHtml">

your content here

</div>
2 - The Page/Node stuff seems like it has good potential for nesting, akin to the wiki (I figure the wiki is based in part on that structure). You can also assign moderators to nodes so again can be similar to the wiki. I made an example FAQ based on sub-pages for actual questions that then show up in a TOC (and also on each question page). That's probably overkill (the overhead of making a new Page per question) but I wanted to leave it up for review: http://forum.movingblocks.net/pages/faq/

Incidentally, there's a "Manifesto" sub page under About. Talked to woodspeople about this, meant to be a very short and simply statement of goals (rather than relations to existing stuff). About tab itself is just copy paste from old wiki and some from the Terasology tab - to be edited more, not enough time! :)

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Slowly applying more thread magic elsewhere as I get a few moments to process existing threads. Just emptied out the old World / Engine forum into Incubator threads (merged two world/biome threads) and whacked that forum (for now)

Observation: Non-forum nodes show in the "move thread" list as grayed out - while that's nice, any sort of extensive non-forum node collection would probably overwhelm trying to find one of the actual forum nodes, aieee :)

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
The tinkering continues. Design & Modding have been cleared out, few more threads made it to the Incubator, others into Dev Portal for later review. Did some more tabs last night, most still need more content, but I like the overall classification - happy to take feedback :)

Also thinking about getting a hold of the Media addon from the Xenporta guy, can make a donation to get the extra nice version. Will probably also buy that fancy rating addon.

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Tweaked permissions a bit and pulled a thread out of the old and dusty Core forum to the Long Term Planning forum that's now properly hidden away for anybody not in the Contributor group (which isn't nearly everybody it should be yet, I've just tagged some people I've spotted at times). Incubator now also should be new thread-restricted for non-Contributors, but otherwise open.

The one post in the LTP is about a more formal Design Doc from Mooncalf that he contributed a while back. It never got the attention it deserved and maybe now we can wipe off the dust and glean some more stuff and structure from it. More details in there - I've re-reviewed the first half and posted feedback, anybody else (with access!) is welcome to do the same. I've drawn on it occasionally after it was posted, but never had the time to really dig in and do something with it (like use it and an old release plan to put together some planning beyond the milestones on GitHub)