New profile posts

Please! Don't, i do love you, If you stayed up till then you wouldn't have the energy to stay up. I want you to be happy! Please for the love of cheese forgive me for my sins
No, I'm a Christian as well, Satan is evil, and I know thats how act but I still have some pure in my heart and all that's there is you :)
Good! Meet you tomorrow (PROMISE) I'll spend 3 hours and head back 4:30 okay! Am, PS. your brother is still gonna die! I have some tools in the bag
Yes, I do love you alot, your my girlfriend I'm almost obligated to do so! I would follow to great lengths
Yes you do......your brothers telling you to say things you don't mean. I AM GOING TO KILL HIM IF HE DOES NOT STOP! Love me....Please......If you keep resisting me I'll kill us both! At least we won't die single!
If i get arrested then your coming with me! I'll follow to great lengths just to be with you! Don't you feel the same?
WHERE ARE YOU! I WORE AN EXPOSING OUTFIT JUST FOR YOU! (AND EXTRAS JUST IN CASE) AND YOUR NOT HERE?! ITS YOUR MOM ISNT IT?! I'LL KILL HER!