WIP Animals

Wolfghard

Contributor
Art
Today im gonna working on the deer again...and i will work on a mid resolution version!Later i will upload the blender file!

glasz

Contributor
Art
Good !

I made a quic sketch on my side, hoping it helps :

basically : less chaotic horns, thinner legs.

glasz

Contributor
Art
RampageMode :

Love your cow as i said before, especially the texture. Since we haven't decided anything concerning the texture part, maybe you could provide us with advices and directions?

glasz

Contributor
Art
Wolfghard : i would suggest some vector based texture if you're confortable working with inkscape or such, this way resolution wont be an issue. Focus on the essential : eyes, hoof, ears, one main color for the fur, another for the horns...

Nym Traveel

Contributor
Art
World
The rayman style is quite funny - some variations of the distance would be interesting.
Can you try unmount also the head? (though I fear this will look strange as the main body is just a stretched cube :) )

The cow's head looks a bit squished, other than that it's nice :D

Edit: just saw the turtle on page 1 - AWESOME :thumbsup:

RampageMode

Contributor
Art
here is my version of the donkey as similar to the concept as possible
but it is not textured yet, just different materials to the meshes
i think, the head might be too big :D

glasz Cervator thx for the feedback

edit: add side/front view
i'm afk for the next few days, i can't use blender in that time, but i can read the forum, so
feedback please

Wolfghard

Contributor
Art
Seite.png

Vorne.png

this is the last version for today!I hope u like it!
See you tomorrow :D

glasz what do you think of the my new model?

RampageMode

Contributor
Art
here is a partial textured (just the fur of body, legs, head, tail) version of the Donkey

it is jaust a fast seflmade texture. i think its a bit too detailed/high-res. but what do you guys think?

i'm now blender afk for the next few days, but i can read feedback. so give me your opinion about it

RampageMode

Contributor
Art
metouto thanks
i hope there is a usefull gamemechanic for the donkey, some kind of working/transporting animal

glasz

Contributor
Art
RampageMode : really great work with the monkey, i agree the head is right, oversized just fine, as for the the texture : the donkey is actually a request from cervator, and he specified a golden donkey. Dont ask me i dont know. But if you can make the texture golden you might make someone happy. I should get back to sketching quick.

RampageMode

Contributor
Art
glasz ok, maybe i find some time tomorrow to turn the texture golden, if not, i fix it when i am back

glasz

Contributor
Art
I'll get back to sketching, so if anyone has animals they d like to see in priority, dont hesitate to make request .

Immortius

Lead Software Architect
Contributor
Architecture
GUI
Wolfghard, whatever site you are linking images from doesn't allow hot linking.