Sir ? Lady ? Do you have a model for me?

glasz

Contributor
Art
I'd like to collect everything thats been done so far, models and textures, so even if your stuf is unfinished please provide a link on this thread.

Thank you.

Nym Traveel

Contributor
Art
World
I'll give it to you asap, just need to remodel it :(
(maybe some alternative textures, too)

A'nW

Contributor
Art
Oh, didn't see this thread. I'll edit this post and post that dwarf I did sometime today. I might have something else to post also (check out the animals thread).

EDIT:
Ok, here is the dwarf and the snake I made. They are each in a zip file with the .obj, .mtl, and texture map. They are not rigged, animated, or anything like that. I haven't been around in a while, but Terasology isn't able to use animation data yet is it? Anyway, after I bundled these up I realized that their scales may be wrong. How big is the default cube in blender compared to Terasology cubes? I can fix that later if it is a problem. Anyway, here they are.

Cervator
Sure, I'm up for trying to submit them to GitHub. Your going to have to kind of help me (or steer me to some good directions) though. GitHub still has me a bit :confused:.

Attachments

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Pulled! Yay having somewhere solid to put this stuff :)

A'nW - looking forward to it! That snake is snazzy. Up for playing with submitting it to GitHub?

Perdemot - I heard lizzard before, but somehow didn't catch the graphic till now - nice :D

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Oh hey A'nW didn't catch your ninja edit :D

There are some instructions for GitHub setup over here with the trickiest part probably being SSH key setup (if you're not used to that, anyway)

For parking artsy stuff just replace any MovingBlocks/Terasology style stuff with MovingBlocks/TeraMisc :)

You don't really need an IDE like IntelliJ to set up for submitting art, unless you also want to test it via running from source (in particular when we can support the animation and such). Command-line Git can just be a little hairy.

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Just pulled the big outstanding upload basilix prepared with a bunch of the stuff from here (thanks!), then added minimal Gradle fun so I could have IntelliJ's help to do my Gitting. Which promptly made me forget to add the Gradle wrapper dir itself manually, so there's another commit :)

I made some minor tweaks like renames and such. Caught a bad werewolf link and realized I still don't know how to get files out of that p3d.in site - Nym Traveel can you confirm your right stuff is in place at https://github.com/MovingBlocks/TeraMisc/tree/master/creatures/werewolf ?

Anybody else of course also feel free to verify your files, the info.txt, and poke if there are still any missing models. It'll be a little tricky to maintain until we have a more official asset import (modding) system to allow the game to pull stuff straight from TeraMisc, for instance right now Josh is playing with the pony, the .obj of which exists both in Terasology and TeraMisc (and needs to be updated in both)

Josh

Contributor
Hunter
Make sure all of the .obj are extracted with normals please :) It makes it so I or anyone else using the models don't have to Extract the model again from blender with normals :)