Tomorrow's multiplayer event delayed or duplicated

Cervator

Project Lead and Community Wizard
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
#1
The city I live in, Tallahassee Florida, took a direct hit from hurricane Hermine and we have no power (and a tree on our roof) with the expectation that the power could be out for days. So I likely won't be able to make it (and definitely not run) the multiplayer event tomorrow. We lost power right as I was working on merge prep for Alpha 4 too.

I'll aim to get back to work whenever there's power and get Alpha 4 out soonish, maybe aim for next Saturday (September 10th). Or somebody else in the community could lead tomorrow's event - setting up a server isn't very hard and we can still use our DigitalOcean account to host if needed. I can charge my phone off a couple laptops to keep mostly available for small stuff like that if somebody volunteers and needs access. But it may be easier to delay till next Saturday.
 

Cervator

Project Lead and Community Wizard
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
#3
Just about caught up, power took 58 hours to come back, woohoo ;)

I've merged some PRs and poked some others. Should be able to do final testing for Alpha 4 and release it tomorrow then meet up for the multiplayer test this coming Saturday :)

Early note: several new modules are now in the lineup and a couple libraries have changed too - "gradlew idea" after pulling latest from develop to be fully up to speed!