Tomorrow's multiplayer event delayed or duplicated

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
The city I live in, Tallahassee Florida, took a direct hit from hurricane Hermine and we have no power (and a tree on our roof) with the expectation that the power could be out for days. So I likely won't be able to make it (and definitely not run) the multiplayer event tomorrow. We lost power right as I was working on merge prep for Alpha 4 too.

I'll aim to get back to work whenever there's power and get Alpha 4 out soonish, maybe aim for next Saturday (September 10th). Or somebody else in the community could lead tomorrow's event - setting up a server isn't very hard and we can still use our DigitalOcean account to host if needed. I can charge my phone off a couple laptops to keep mostly available for small stuff like that if somebody volunteers and needs access. But it may be easier to delay till next Saturday.

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Just about caught up, power took 58 hours to come back, woohoo ;)

I've merged some PRs and poked some others. Should be able to do final testing for Alpha 4 and release it tomorrow then meet up for the multiplayer test this coming Saturday :)

Early note: several new modules are now in the lineup and a couple libraries have changed too - "gradlew idea" after pulling latest from develop to be fully up to speed!