Monsters

glasz

Contributor
Art
Here with the body. It's not complete, i plan to add bat wings, but i'd rather animate it for now. The texture is big, 2048*1024, reducing it to 512*256 works fine, would that be an acceptable resolution?

How do we call him? Vlady?

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
"Sir Vlady-not-appearing-in-this-film" because he's hosted somewhere I can't see from work *cry*

Any resolution works for me, since I'm not art lead nor a 3d coder :D

Wonder if he prefers feeding off Gelatinous Cubes. I can sense Gooey shaking in his non-boots already.

RampageMode

Contributor
Art
i try to do something, but i am a bit unmotivated, because my models dont look the way i want

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Vlady - totally not a vampire! :D

Nicely done. Reminds me that Jake got that treatment too - both are theoretically ready for in-game if we only had the animation support, right?

Double_A

Contributor
Art
Was it intended that vladys shoes look like horse hoofs? I think that looks a bit strange... but it's just my two cents.

glasz

Contributor
Art
Yes it was intended, like he's not totally human.

Hmmm ok, now you're two against me ;)

glasz

Contributor
Art
Thanks Supersnark :) As for the feet lets say we put it to a vote, if people mainly dislike them i'll make new ones.

basilix

Contributor
Art
I got to tell you, he is a cute one :) reminds me of krory form D.Gray Man.
Those kind of legs are demon spawn-ish(?) I think it looks kinda awkward on him, but its not like i've seen too many vampires :p

Perdemot

Contributor
Art
World
Have something for you:

will add pictures out of other perspectives later :)

EDIT: Hopefully the mask and the white lines don't look to yellow on your screen. (on my laptop they look really yellow...) should be kinda like bones.

Double_A

Contributor
Art
I could image those as "creeper". crawling on the floor and exploding, when you don't even see them ^^
Kinda of like this
but only with 2 legs/arms.

Or did you intend to make them float at regular height?

Perdemot

Contributor
Art
World
It should float yes :)
I didn't know there was a pokemon/whatever like this :D

basilix

Contributor
Art
It kinda looks like a pair of underwear :p
Try making a top part to it, then we can make them combine xD This one would walk on its hands instead of flying?