Screenshots!

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
This got linked on IRC a day or two ago, wanted to make sure it got posted here as it looks neato!

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Bump - we need more screenshot love! I came across this delightful random scene the other day:

Edit: Another one. Our trees are like spanish moss, they can practically grow on air!

Attachments

metouto

Contributor
Art
Cervator said:
...I came across this delightful random scene the other day:.....
I wonder what lurks in the darkness ...... :roll: straight ahead and above and to the left :roll: .....
in Cervator's 1 st picture :twisted:

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Nice! That'll be the biggest structure so far, I bet :D

Hint: You might want to exit while standing away from the structure somewhere, since on reloading a new portal block will generate above your head, and be indestructible, so it may mess up the house.

That'll change sometime soon :)

metouto

Contributor
Art
Thanks Cervator :D , I was just going to try to work around them ;)

Edit ... did not realize how bad those blocks were going to be :oops: :oops: :oops: (see newest picture on page 4 )

metouto

Contributor
Art
Just a little shot of my soon to be $20,000.00 home .... But as you might be able to tell in the shot I have many purple supervisors .....

I have thought about a tennis court/basketball court and maybe a handball .... we will see what we shall see :D

Attachments

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Took this screenie a couple days ago and just ran across it again. Neat to know that the world can generate stuff like that :)

Attachments

SuperSnark

Lore Master
Contributor
Design
Art
How do you acquire the "brick" building blocks? I want some! I also want a nice large stone texture so I can build some cool castles.

overdhose

Contributor
Design
World
GUI
commands I'm working on, for now look at the help, it describes how to enter debug console with tab and commands like 'giveBlock "Brick",quantity' for bricks etc (case sensitive)

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Thanks to Overdhose's new minion bar I've been able to gather the first choir in the world of Terasology!

... they squish out of tune pretty horribly so far, but maybe with some practice ...

Attachments

overdhose

Contributor
Design
World
GUI
with every level up you get an additional slot ^^ so uch how do I level up?

B!0HAX

Contributor
World
@Cervator : That looks funny, (*maybe grand pianos should be implemented...*) joke...

overdhose said:
with every level up you get an additional slot ^^ so uch how do I level up?
Good work man! looks real nice :]
level up? hmm maybe for when collisions for weapons hitting mobiles and events for handling final attack damage are implemented. (I think thats what we are missing for making the sword functional and use the gel cubes with health component for something else rather than them committing suicide jumping off a cliff due to Cervator not accepting them in the choir)

overdhose

Contributor
Design
World
GUI
It's the start of the purple reign :