Screenshots!

metouto

Contributor
Art
overdhose ..... it is a one eyed, one horned, flying purple people eater ..... almost :D

metouto

Contributor
Art
I was flying around the other day in the May 17, 2012 stable version when I found a cactus getting ready to jump into the water off his/her diving board :D ......

Attachments

overdhose

Contributor
Design
World
GUI
pathetic attempt to make Cervator jaleous number 1
minioncolor.png

overdhose

Contributor
Design
World
GUI
pathetic attempt number 2
minioncolor2.png

this one actually made me wonder how you would achieve a similar effect ingame... instead of have each individual minion spam it's own text bubble, synchronize them to share 1... not that I have text bubbles to start with... yet.

overdhose

Contributor
Design
World
GUI
and the last one, not fit for children, the minions after manus got hold of them...minioncolor3.png

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Just conceptualizing out loud with those screenies or is there a difference? :)

Making them share a text bubble sounds like too much work for what it is worth, IMHO. Little animated icons above their heads tho would be win.

(Also: Yay colors!)

overdhose

Contributor
Design
World
GUI
don't know if this was ever pointed out, but this is what a monkeyhead looks like when you hold a torch in front of it
mheadlight.png

you can distinguish a nose and some details

woodspeople

Contributor
Design
That's the Blender monkey head, isn't it? Suzanne? Do they mind if we use it? Should we have something more unique to TS? What about that cool dwarf glasz (sp?) made?

And: Yay colors! They look super!

Immortius

Lead Software Architect
Contributor
Architecture
GUI
It is. I added it as a test for the mesh import system - it is Blender's test model, so that is what it is for I guess. It should be replaced in the future.

overdhose

Contributor
Design
World
GUI
this one was intended as a wink to Cervator, it became the perfect example of why his purple blocks are soooo annoying :p
chair.png
chair2.png

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Haha, I thought you LIKED purple :D

Nice chair, btw - now we need to turn those things back into fairly primitive custom blocks we can place over and over, saving them and their entries with the world :pinkiehappy:

Trmx

Nice screens up here :)

Explore the game today and decide to upload some screens too.
Edit ( Yes a little bit off-topic):Actually my Computer had to fight with the game anyone else got the problem too ? Yeah I know it Pre Alpha but may someone know how much system memory are recommenced ? :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Welcome and nice shots! And hmm, maybe fog should be disabled in desert biomes :D

With a gig like shown in your first screenie you can make the game suffer a bit with a big view distance. Should be fine on low or a notch above that. When I run (out of IntelliJ) I end up with a 2 GB max and can push total usage past a gig. With a speed potion I can then also somewhat outrun chunk generation which can leave the world looking kinda funny like shown. I suspect low CPU speed could make that more likely if it slows down chunk generation.

Trmx

Looks really nice !

Thanks Cervator :) Yeah my CPU isn't that fast just a Intel Core Duo with 1,8 to 2 Ghz and 2GB System Memory but I've planed to update this soon^^.