Screenshots!

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Nice stuff! Several people making really pretty things. We're going to have to find a way to make the blades of that windmill turn... I wonder what would be involved in that ;)

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Nice! I like the creative style choices.

overdhose

Contributor
Design
World
GUI
so when do we get to /mount these? And will they be able to trample those annoying gooeys?

purplesteed.png

Skaldarnar

Development Lead
Contributor
Art
World
SpecOps
Stunning.... awesome.... I don't know what to say.... hmm, maybe: we need vertical chunks! :D

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Nice! Also, apparently our snow is really fertile, looking at all that non-snowy grass that grows on it ;)

Nym Traveel

Contributor
Art
World
i didn't really bother updating the blockplacement and biomes so far until the climatesim isn't finished :p

Totti1992

There is a wool-mod on terasologyforum.de (Link). I've tested it with the latest build and it works.
You must copy the files in the specific folder of your terasology.jar (block/blocktiles).
Console Commands: /giveBlock "ID"
ID's: Red, Green, Blue, Black, Yellow, Grey, Pink, Purple, DGreen, LGreen, White, LBlue

Trmx

There is a wool-mod on terasologyforum.de (Link). I've tested it with the latest build and it works.
You must copy the files in the specific folder of your terasology.jar (block/blocktiles).
Console Commands: /giveBlock "ID"
ID's: Red, Green, Blue, Black, Yellow, Grey, Pink, Purple, DGreen, LGreen, White, LBlue
Big thanks !

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Trmx - great spot! Looks nice :)

Totti1992 - thanks for the catch and the request on terasologyforum.de ;)

Trmx

Cervator Thanks a lot ;) Yeah it is. The plan: A 3-4 floor mansion above the sea ;) Maybe I post a WIP Screen later I'm going to stabilize the house for an more realistic look^^

Totti1992

Trmx The wool-mod is now available as a .jar file. Just copy the woolmod jar in your mods-folder and play the game :)

I also updated Janred's Painting Mod. This mod adds 5 painting blocks. Maybe you will need it for your house :thumbsup: Link

overdhose

Contributor
Design
World
GUI
ki ga ippon no dojo... the dojo of the one tree if I remember the provided translation correctly