130206184328711.jpg

Library in the top of the tower.

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Wow, that is remarkably well done, Skaldarnar - that must have taken some effort. The attention to detail is commendable and the location perfectly idyllic :)

That's going on an FB gallery when I get home, if you don't object :D

Edit: This was my 2,000th post, wee!

Skaldarnar

Development Lead
Contributor
Art
World
SpecOps
Jap, it is Totti1992. Wanted to see whats possible with all the fancy mods :) For the others who don't know it:

Maybe it will get a little village... I have some temple for Gooey in mind ;)

overdhose

Contributor
Design
World
GUI
makes me wish I had added code to save your design as a template so I could get minions to build it for me again. Maybe I should look into that... I need clones :(

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Posted the screenies to FB as a photo album - was trying to make the first one the cover photo but it ended up as the profile picture instead. Oh well, works that way too :D

metouto

Contributor
Art
Skaldarnar ... post numbers #82 #87 #90 were just plain mind blowing .... I love your work :coffee:

Skaldarnar

Development Lead
Contributor
Art
World
SpecOps
Thank you, metouto, but #87 is not from me ^^ It's from one of my two favorite Minecraft builders, Jamziboy. The other one is Madness64, who is the initiator of the Kargeth City Project. Both gave me good ideas and instructions on how to build nice and good looking things... ;) If you want to see some real epic builds, have a look at Westeroscraft!

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Wow! That temple is amazing :)

I see the colored glass is back? :D

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Goodie :D

Posted that batch to FB as well and this time hit the cover photo! Also included the link to the tutorial

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Here's a cave I ran into a little while ago

130124235014937.png

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Here's an awesome view I came across looking for a good spot to make a video. Note that the open space to the right a bit is not unloaded world, just a huge overhang. You can actually see a little sunlit terrain beyond it on the left edge :)

130217161905414.png

begla

Project Founder and Lead Developer
Contributor
Architecture
Logistics
The water should look a lot less noisy in the latest dev. build. Might be good idea to add this fix for the upcoming video Cervator. :D